FACEBOOK AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

02 September 2010

HolyFUCK

ok here i am, third month in lovely wainwright Alberta. I cant say much bad about this place, I work with great some great people, and when i do get work its awesome, dirty hand, grease monkey work! and its awesome. but on the first. 40days from my end of contract date they tell me i wont be able to finish my package in time.

what does that mean to me?

it means i got over 100 days until i am home.
bummer
i miss alot in hamilton. like i dunno warm weather! good looking girls. good bars and most of all
my friends.
but the way i see it is.
I'm not going anywhere in life. ill probably go back to Hamilton to go on EI or work some min wage job, scrap by until i get another army job.
so ill work here as long as i can and try to get something on the civi-side for when i get back to hamilton, but the way things seem it doesnt look too good for me.
whatever.
on the plus side, im looking into getting more tattoos and i just bought a new(ish) car. so not all is lost.

but heres a joke to end on.
A Guy at a bar went up to his buddy and asked him, "Can I have twenty bucks for a blow job?" His buddy then said, "I don't know. Are you any good?

0 comments: