FACEBOOK AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

02 March 2010

So it Begins

Well being unemployed, broke and bored out of my skull, i have decided to start this blog.

so here goes, ill start with 50 things about myself.
1. Life experience 21 years
2. I stand 6 feet tall
3. I am a Reservist in the Canadian forces
4. I have some experience in most trades
5. I love watching the food network
6. I drive a Classic '93 Buick Regale custom
7. Chuck Palahniuk books are an obsession not a hobby
8. At times, I'm a Dick.
9. But I'm the best damn dick you know.
10. I hated the Beatles for the longest time. then across the universe came out.
11. I believe zombies can be real one day!
12. Pestering people is a talent I've developed over the years
13. Feet. hate them, mostly my own.
14. I get teeth envy often
15. ...on that note i have OCD about Brushing and mouthwash.
16. And flossing.
17. I still live in my parents basement.
18. I do not remember owning a bed.
19. Still haven't Figured out my one good talent.
20. Drinking is my Pasttime.
21. Along with drinking i like going on adventures.
22. I love late nights but hate mornings.
23. breakfast is the best meal of the day
24. I love to play sports but hate watching them.
25. In school the only thing i was great at was football and lunch.
26. I have a memory of a goldfish.
27. Randomly just go for long drives just to get away.
28. My land speed record is 160kph
29. I have the best family that anyone can ask for. including you sarah
30. I love Coke-a-cola but hate pespi
31. The only candy i crave is the cadbury eggs and the odd laffytaffy bars
32. eating candy hurts my teeth.
33. I haven't seen 50% of my friends sober.
34. Drunk texting almost always turns out bad for me.
35. im emotionally awkward.
36. I don't know how to handle children
37. But at anytime ill go hang out with Austin, my 5 year old neighbor
38. Not a cat person. not a dog person. I'm a fish person.
39. I read twilight because i thought it was going to be a kick-ass vampire vs werewolf book.
40. took me untill the end of the first book to figure out it was a love story
41. I have thrown 4 live grenades in my life
42. I put cheese on a lot of things
43. at the movies, im the talking guy.
44. im also bigger most of you so you never say anything.
45. i love Zom-Rom-Coms. like shaun of the dead and zombieland.
46. i have driven a m113 armored APC
47. I want to go overseas and fight in Afghanistan
48. im known to break things.
49. i dont have many nice things because of #48
50. Just started a blog.

yupp thats about it.
laters

0 comments: