FACEBOOK AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

15 May 2010

Stay Puff

so today marks the 15th day of being in my own place and the only thing i can say is that its TOTALLY AWESOME!
so many things that I've done. thrown party's and just chilled its awesome. its a huge step in my life and i cant get over how totally awesome it is!

some things that i have done since moving it.
-watched Zombieland 7 times in a row in one night.
-constantly watching invader zim
-Partyed on a tuesday
-balloon bombed zinger
-learn to cook a mean omlette
-got a charcoal BBQ

but yeah that said i have to say along with the good i have some bad too. like how shitty our dryer is. how much of a mess this place was when we moved in. or how sketchy the neighborhood is. other than that its cool

oh and my coffee maker. the one i JUST bought shocks me every so often. friggen hurts twice today! it was quite. shocking. AHHAAH im punny :p

oh and i cant run up my stairs very well with a iphone that's recording >.<


"Listen.... do you smell something?" -Bill Murry-ghostbusters

and thats all.
peace out nucks

0 comments: